Tjena , hur är läget?! I've simply had a coming together alongside Gen (the My Scandinavian Home interior designer ) together with we've been looking at the most beautiful coloring palette for my chamber (there mightiness simply live on a sneak peek on Insta stories ). Now all I convey to practise is paint, gear upward a wall, tear downwardly shelves, pose upward curtains... the commons five mo materials - guh ! I can't hold off to demonstrate yous the results adjacent calendar month - yay ! Men, men (as they tell inwards Sweden), on alongside today's tour. This lovely even out is located inwards Södermalm (or 'Söder' every bit the locals telephone band it) - a relaxed, creative district of Stockholm alongside independent shops, eclectic cafes together with Fotografiska , a contemporary photograph gallery inwards a erstwhile industrial edifice (don't missy the poster shop !). The 66 foursquare metre (710 foursquare foot) living infinite (which has simply...
Comments
Post a Comment